Let’s face it — most of the time, we eat not because we’re hungry. Instead, we turn to food in order to increase our sense of comfort. Stress, climate, the time of day — all of this affects how much we eat. Is there an easy way of making our psyche help us to lose those pounds?
Other videos you might like:
15 Simple Ways to Lose Weight In 2 Weeks Simple Habits to Lose Weight Naturally Lemon Water for 30 Days, the Result Will Amaze You! be afraid of relapses 0:48
Observe the rule of two 1:23
Getting a second helping 1:47
Leave evidence of your “crimes” 2:14
The “bottomless plate” phenomenon 2:35
Keep to the shopping list 3:29
Say no to yummies 3:54
Chew everything thoroughly 4:34
Don’t save calories in the morning 5:01
Eat your food in portions 5:29
Be calm and consistent 6:03
– Keep calm and refrain from putting out the bitter taste of failure with even more unhealthy food. Just let go of that drumstick, pick up a cabbage leaf, and take a bite!
– Try to make sure that your plate always contains two types of food: meat and side dish, side dish and salad, fish and vegetables. This simple arrangement will accustom you to a more sensible way of eating.
– Change your dining locations. Pick up your plate and utensils (nothing else), and go to the living room or study.
– People who hurry to get rid of the “evidence” of their overactive appetite tend to eat more than those who leave it in plain sight until the end of the meal, preferring to be guided by their feeling of fullness.
– According to research, people tend to keep eating until their plate is empty, not until they feel full. The only way to solve this problem is to use smaller plates and eat mindfully.
– Alone, we eat 30% less than in the presence of another person.
– When figuring out which products you’ll need for the coming week, do as experienced chefs do: make a complete list of necessary foodstuffs.
– Making your home a ‘junk food-free zone’ will cause you to eat more at your friends,’ in cafes, or at work. The right solution is to keep buying those things but eat sensibly.
– Studies show that chewing each mouthful of food at least 32 times helps to saturate better our taste receptors, which significantly reduces the appetite and gives a faster feeling of fullness.
– If Wansink’s statistics are to be believed, breakfast habits amount to 96% of the art of preserving a good figure.
According to Wansink’s observations, people who prefer to sit with their backs to cafe pastry shelves or sweet stands tend to find it easier to maintain a slim figure.
– Don’t rush to try out all the tips at once. The best solution would be to implement one new piece of advice each week.
Subscribe to Bright Side : copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
Facebook: Crafts Youtube: more videos and articles
how to loos weght or weight loos